Monday, February 9, 2009

Binge Drinking Mom

The 30 Days video Binge Drinking Mom was very interesting. It was very clear to me that the daughter had hugely different values. The mom valued health, family, and courtesy while the daughter valued friends, society, and her "coolness". The daughter's values could be good but she believes them to too great an extent and she needs some other values to contradict her more wild ones. If she took some of her mother's values, not even all of them,she would be much more level headed.

This video really showed me the problems with binge drinking. I already knew about these things but to see them in a person was really interesting. I really don't see how someone can say a party was fun when they can't remember half of it. I never want to partake in such a disgusting ritual as binge drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment